Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stars Colliding - Kim Chiu and Xian Lim


Kim Chiu and Xian Lim...

Your stars have collided and now you, as a twosome, are streaking through showbiz firmament with such speed and such pizzazz…so dizzying…a lot of us are wondering what hit us – a pleasant sensation but also quite ‘frightening’ because it has gotten us out of our regular orbits.


May you Kim and Xian, in God’s will and grace, continue to shine and bloom (mixed metaphors) as you so deserve this level of success and happiness you are enjoying now—two people embarking on something—one without the ‘significant’ other while the other one on his first significant soap and now by some stroke of fate and of course innate talent--are establishing or have established a solid footing making us believe that YES, there is life after Parting of Ways or gearing up after a Slow Start. 




Xian twitted a radio request  of the song God gave me you by Bryan White for a special someone even if it was a long shot for her to be listening - CTO.


                                         God gave me you -  Lyrics
For all the times I felt cheated, I complained
You know how I love to complain
For all the wrongs I repeated, though I was to blame
I still cursed that rain
I didn't have a prayer, didn't have a clue
Then out of the blue

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

For all the times I wore my self pity like a favorite shirt
All wrapped up in that hurt
For every glass I saw, I saw half empty
Now it overflows like a river through my soul
From every doubt I had, I'm finally free
I truly believe

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

In your arms I'm someone new
With ever tender kiss from you
Oh must confess
I've been blessed

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why (didn't know why)
Now I do (I finally do), 'cause God gave me you (God gave me You)





           CTO  - Ako'y Sayo Lamang - Song composed by Xian for Kim
                     and used as My Binondo Girl Themesong soon after.          


Go Kim, go Xian! Your onscreen  combination is truly phenomenal and I, together with all fans out there am with with you enjoying the sizzle, the excitement of it all!

I have NO EXPECTATION FROM YOU, KIM OR XIAN  for your pairing to level up from reel to real…it is enough for me to see you, Kimmy, happy and giddy at times; enough that I see you,  Xian, equally happy, inspired and able to write your songs and sing, things you now do better  than before.  I just want you both  as your fans all over the world wish for you —to have more projects, endorsements whether with each other or separately and if it happens that your  personal relationship will thrive more and deeper, I will be more than happy for you in your  altered, elevated level of happiness.
 


                          Graces aflowing to the stars of My Binondo Girl
                                  CTO - McDonald TV Commercial - Xian  

                                         



Kim and Xian, you  are riding the crest of the wave…as your fan  with all the  fans worldwide, I look forward to your next movie and soap and your movies, The Healing and The Reunion which you are doing with others.  After the lonely childhood which you both experienced;  raised in broken families, Hope Floats for us all!  God is good!

                             CTO - Xian in a Rejoice commercial with Kim.


Ask and thou shalt receive. Indeed.God is good, all the time!





















                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment